• Heating Hot Water Boilers
• Underground Fuel-Oil Storage Tank
• Automatic Temp Controls
• Retrofit New Control Valves for Existing Classroom Unit Ventilators
• Electrical Power and Lighting
• Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Design
• Construction Administration Services
Princeton Engineering Services provided Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical Engineering Design Services at Loesche Elementary School for the School District of Philadelphia. The project consisted of replacing the existing heating plant consisting of (3) new 160BHP hot water heating boilers, hot water end-suction pumps, chemical and water treatment, fuel-oil storage tank and transfer pumps, sump pumps, and new Automatic Temperature Controls for existing classroom unit ventilators. Electrical Design was limited to providing power for all new equipment and new lighting for the Boiler Room, Storage Room and Trash Room. The project also involved close coordination with gas, electric, telephone, and water companies to ensure proper sequencing of the work throughout construction.