• Steam Boilers & Associated Equipment
• Underground Fuel-Oil Storage Tank
• Rehabilitation of Central Fans
• Electrical Power and Lighting
• Emergency Generator
• Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Design
Princeton Engineering Services provided Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical Engineering Design Services for the Communication Technology High School for the School District of Philadelphia. The project consisted of replacing the existing (2) steam heating boilers and associated equipment with new (3) new high efficiency 200BHP steam boilers, feedwater units, chemical and water treatment, underground fuel-oil storage tank and oil transfer pumps, natural gas booster pumps, sump pumps, and new 125kW Emergency Generator. The design also included rehabilitation of (3) existing central air handling units including new steam coils, controls, belts, motorized dampers and fan casings for each.